Thanks to the prime Intown Atlanta location and the development of the Atlanta Beltline Project, more and more festivals and events are coming to the Old Fourth Ward community.
- Annual Spring Fling at Historic Fourth Ward Park (May)
- Atlanta Beltline Fun Runs (throughout the year)
- Beltline Boil with local food, music and drinks – Fourth Ward Skate Park (April)
- Atlanta Cycling Festival / Beltline Tour (June)
- Atlanta Summer Beer Fest at Masquerade (June)
- Old Fourth Ward Arts Festival (June)
- Old Fourth Ward Tour of Homes
- Imagine Music Festival (August – June)
- Soap Box Derby (Summer)
- Yoga in the Park (throughout the year)
More festivals and events in Old Fourth Ward and Historic Fourth Ward Park are coming soon!
If there is an annual O4W event that you would like to add, please contact us and we will be sure to promote it here and on our Facebook page.